The gold package is designed for young people aged below 6th Form.
It is aimed at students who are joining their school to work through their academic years. Those who will assimilate with their peers and social groups.
Ideal for individuals looking to grow within themselves and become the best that they can be. All while achieving their own personal goal.
Accommodation & Practical Assistance:
SOGA will provide a host family for your child to stay with. Our team will make sure that the host home is comfortable and clean. All to ensure that your child will be safe and looked after.
In order to be compliant with child safety laws and legislation, we verify all of our host families. This includes police checks.
The SOGA team will arrange any transport between the airport, host family and school.
- There will be a person who will direct the student through their boarding life
- A representative from SOGA will attend any Parent Teacher Meetings
- We will help your child shop for school uniform and equipment
- We will liaise with the school on curriculum issues and other matters
- We will visit the school to monitor your child's wellbeing and academic progress once a term
- Support to boarding house during term time
Pastoral care is a term used to refer to any emotional, spiritual, academic, personal and practical support the young person may need.
SOGA acts as a Legal Guardian for your child during their stay in the UK and we provide pastoral care as required.
Examples of pastoral care include:
- Introductory meeting with the young person and the SOGA team
- Offering support documentation for Visa Applications, Immigration papers and Passports
- Organising accommodation for all exeats, as well as the beginning and end of term
- Arranging to open the appropriate bank account
- Helping arrange British mobile phones and SIM cards
- Meeting and greeting at arrival airport within term timetable
- Being on hand to offer assistance at the airport
- 24-hour emergency cover
- Responsibility for child welfare while the school is closed during half terms and exeat weekends
- Helping to book flights and tickets as required
- Offering academic and Cultural trips and tours
- Storing Luggage